Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My.spyzie.com

They can hack right through your phone listen to everything you have the whole shebang on your phone now just listen into your calls but the whole shebang and iCloud is doing it

Posted on Sep 7, 2019 8:56 AM

7 replies

Sep 7, 2019 6:11 PM in response to Carrierandall7999

In order to “spy” on a device with spyzie, the person with the spyzie account must know the AppleID and password of the iPhone they are registering. And for anyone using 2FA on iOS 12 or newer with their AppleID, spyzie doesn’t work at all.

Your post is pure FUD - nobody with a spyzie account can anonymously or unknowingly spy on anyone’s iPhone that they do not have access to the AppleID and password for. And with iOS 12 and 2FA, it doesn’t work at all.

This is just another example of several apps and services actually built supposedly as legitimate parental control or monitoring apps that may be used for nefarious device monitoring, but with iOS cannot do so without knowing people’s AppleID and password.

None of the spyzie or similar apps can remotely spy on just anyone’s device. People posting so are either incredible naive about how such software and services actually work, or are deliberate shilling for the companies that sell them.

Sep 7, 2019 6:27 PM in response to Carrierandall7999

Carrierandall7999 wrote:

No trust me if I got hacked u will to I’m just informing u guys about it

You did not get hacked at all. If someone is using spyzie to spy on you, then that person knows your AppleID and login password for that AppleID.

I am 100% confident that I will never be spied on by anyone with a spyzie service account.

The reality is that spyzie and other services and software are perfectly legal software. They work by people setting up an an account with spyzie, and registering device’s to be monitored with that service. With an iPhone, registering the device for monitoring requires knowing the AppleID and password used with the iPhone. And since iOS 12, an AppleID with 2FA simply doesn’t work at all with the spyzie service.

My.spyzie.com

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.