Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Music charge

I was charged twice this month for my Apple Music subscription, and I was wondering how to fix it

Posted on Sep 7, 2019 9:33 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 7, 2019 10:22 AM

Why do you think that you were charged twice for the same thing?

It is probably something else:

If you see 'itunes.com/bill' or an unfamiliar charge on your statement - Apple Support

See your purchase history in the App Store or iTunes Store - Apple Support. Any item that is billed to your Apple ID account will be specified in the purchase history, including subscription fees. Very that history list.

View, change, or cancel your subscriptions - Apple Support. All your subscriptions, including Apple Music with type, and their billing dates, will be specified in the subscriptions overview.

If more than one Apple ID has your bank details as payment method, then you have to verify those accounts.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 7, 2019 10:22 AM in response to Valeriepetrovich

Why do you think that you were charged twice for the same thing?

It is probably something else:

If you see 'itunes.com/bill' or an unfamiliar charge on your statement - Apple Support

See your purchase history in the App Store or iTunes Store - Apple Support. Any item that is billed to your Apple ID account will be specified in the purchase history, including subscription fees. Very that history list.

View, change, or cancel your subscriptions - Apple Support. All your subscriptions, including Apple Music with type, and their billing dates, will be specified in the subscriptions overview.

If more than one Apple ID has your bank details as payment method, then you have to verify those accounts.

Apple Music charge

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.