Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I just got my new Mac model A2115. I didn't see it came with a cable to charge keyboard and mouse. Do I need to buy the cable separately?

I just got a new Mac with bluetooth keyboard and mouse. Am I supposed to also get a charging cable for the keyboard and mouse? I didn't see one in the box. Or do I need to purchase one separately?

Posted on Sep 7, 2019 9:12 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 7, 2019 9:57 PM

The iMac, iMac Pro, and Mac Pro should come with a USB to Lightning cable in the box.

6 replies

Sep 9, 2019 8:09 AM in response to Malcolm J. Rayfield

Thanks, I found the charging cord. Another problem, two days before I clicked on "Power Off" at midnight before went to bed. A small circle kept spinning on the monitor. I thought it'd take awhile to shut down the Mac. Waking up next morning about 7 and the circle was still spinning on the monitor. I unplugged the power cord and replugged in few min. later then turned the it on. It's working fine. Last night I shut down the Mac again earlier by clicking on "Power Off" and again the spinning circle just stay there for hours. Eventually, I unplugged the power cord again. Is it normal to see this phenomenon? Any other way to shut the Mac down properly.

Sep 9, 2019 8:14 AM in response to pinelake4

Thanks, I found the charging cord. Another problem, Trying to shut down the Mac twice in past two days by clicking on "Power Off" then "shut down", I saw a small circle just spinning in the middle of the monitor forever. Eventually I needed to unplug the power cord then replugged in to restart the Mac. Is this normal? What is the proper way to shut down the Mac?

I just got my new Mac model A2115. I didn't see it came with a cable to charge keyboard and mouse. Do I need to buy the cable separately?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.