Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I am already paying every month for extra ICloud storage.. why has it not transferred to my new IPhone XR.. I am getting messages from ICloud that I need to buy more .. but I’m nowhere near the 50 they are giving a warning that I am at 4.6..

My question is above.. I am paying for iCloud .. why did it not transfer to this phone, my IPhone XR

iPhone XR

Posted on Sep 8, 2019 9:18 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 8, 2019 9:41 AM

On the XR, are you using the same Apple ID that was used to purchase the extra iCloud storage? How much iCloud storage do you show on the phone? Have you tried signing out of iCloud and back in?

On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch:

• If you're using iOS 10.3 or later, go to Settings > [your name] > iCloud. Tap iCloud Storage or Manage Storage.

Manage your iCloud storage

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 8, 2019 9:41 AM in response to Momapat

On the XR, are you using the same Apple ID that was used to purchase the extra iCloud storage? How much iCloud storage do you show on the phone? Have you tried signing out of iCloud and back in?

On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch:

• If you're using iOS 10.3 or later, go to Settings > [your name] > iCloud. Tap iCloud Storage or Manage Storage.

Manage your iCloud storage

I am already paying every month for extra ICloud storage.. why has it not transferred to my new IPhone XR.. I am getting messages from ICloud that I need to buy more .. but I’m nowhere near the 50 they are giving a warning that I am at 4.6..

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.