Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Garbled speaker

My limited warranty expires 2-13-20. When I talk on the phone using hands the sound coming across is garbled. If I use the speaker or face time it is not a problem. This started Friday the 6th of September. I have been to the AT&T store in Sulphur twice and they suggested I make a claim under assurion. I do not feel this would be an assurion claim as it seems like it should fall under the limited warranty. Any suggestions?

iPhone XS

Posted on Sep 8, 2019 11:26 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 8, 2019 3:44 PM

Gumbeauxpot Said:

Garbled speaker: I have been to the AT&T store in Sulphur twice and they suggested I make a claim under assurion. I do not feel this would be an assurion claim as it seems like it should fall under the limited warranty. Any suggestions?

——-

Perhaps this is a Faulty Device?:

You have a one year limited warranty from the Manufacturer. Whatever is not covered by Apple might be covered under Asurion.

So, start by contacting Apple***, and request that a Genius Bar Appointment be Reserved. You would take this to your Local Apple Store, during which the speaker and all other necessities would be looked at.

***Info on Contacting Apple:

Contact Us - Choose Locations

USA: 1(800)MY-APPLE

So, take this the Apple Store. See what can be done about this. If Apple is of no success.... then follow through with Asurion.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 8, 2019 3:44 PM in response to Gumbeauxpot

Gumbeauxpot Said:

Garbled speaker: I have been to the AT&T store in Sulphur twice and they suggested I make a claim under assurion. I do not feel this would be an assurion claim as it seems like it should fall under the limited warranty. Any suggestions?

——-

Perhaps this is a Faulty Device?:

You have a one year limited warranty from the Manufacturer. Whatever is not covered by Apple might be covered under Asurion.

So, start by contacting Apple***, and request that a Genius Bar Appointment be Reserved. You would take this to your Local Apple Store, during which the speaker and all other necessities would be looked at.

***Info on Contacting Apple:

Contact Us - Choose Locations

USA: 1(800)MY-APPLE

So, take this the Apple Store. See what can be done about this. If Apple is of no success.... then follow through with Asurion.

Garbled speaker

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.