Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I lost my iphone and it had no passcode or fingerprint. Now I have bought a new one and opened my icloud and backed it up but I didn't recieve my data which was in my previous phone. Kindly help me as I had very important things which I need now.

I lost my phone few days back and it had no password or anything. I had my data in that which was very important and the icloud backup was not enabled in that iphone ( 7+). Now I bought new iphone (8+) and my icloud is backed up but I didn't receive my previous data. Kindly help me in this case because I need that data urgently thankyou.

iPhone 8 Plus

Posted on Sep 8, 2019 1:27 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 8, 2019 1:33 PM

If your old phone wasn't set to do backups, you can't retrieve the data.

~Lyssa

3 replies

I lost my iphone and it had no passcode or fingerprint. Now I have bought a new one and opened my icloud and backed it up but I didn't recieve my data which was in my previous phone. Kindly help me as I had very important things which I need now.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.