Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I can not download any music to my phone

I can not download any music to my phone. It keeps saying my device cannot be transferred for 90 days and it needs to be linked to an Apple ID my device is linked to, but it is. I don't know how to fix it.

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone 8 Plus

Posted on Sep 8, 2019 2:47 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 8, 2019 4:18 PM

The Apple ID for that device has been changed too frequently. That shouldn’t have been done. As far as the official documents indicate, the wait time is mandatory.

About associated devices - AppleSupport

“When you try to associate another Apple ID with a device that was already associated, you might see a message that says, "This device is associated with another Apple ID. You cannot associate this device with another Apple ID for [number] days." Depending on when you associated your device with your Apple ID, you might need to wait up to 90 days to associate the device with another Apple ID.”
1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 8, 2019 4:18 PM in response to cheyannea

The Apple ID for that device has been changed too frequently. That shouldn’t have been done. As far as the official documents indicate, the wait time is mandatory.

About associated devices - AppleSupport

“When you try to associate another Apple ID with a device that was already associated, you might see a message that says, "This device is associated with another Apple ID. You cannot associate this device with another Apple ID for [number] days." Depending on when you associated your device with your Apple ID, you might need to wait up to 90 days to associate the device with another Apple ID.”

I can not download any music to my phone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.