Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I make a Genius Bar appointment

How can I make a Genius Bar appointment

iPhone 7 Plus

Posted on Sep 8, 2019 5:31 PM

2 replies

Sep 10, 2019 5:04 PM in response to gretchen107

If you live in the USA and look in your city phone directory and look for a Apple store. Call that telephone number for the Apple store in your city and make a appointment at the Genius Bar for the time and date that you will be there at the Apple store. Give your self enough time to go to a Apple store by public transit. For myself I always give my self some extra time in getting to a Apple store by public transit. When at the Apple store then you have to unlock your phone with your password then you give it to the Genius Bar to fix. After when done with your iPhone Apple will call you to let you know when you can come in to pick up your iPhone from repairs. You can use a friends phone number to let Apple call your friend that you iPhone is ready to be picked up. Or your email address is another option.

How do I make a Genius Bar appointment

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.