Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

ID verification codes

Hi

I have been receiving verification codes for my Apple ID even though I have not requested?

iPhone XS

Posted on Sep 8, 2019 10:24 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 9, 2019 6:17 AM

Someone may be trying to sign into your Apple ID. You might want to consider changing your password and making sure it is a strong one. You can also add 2 Factor Authentication to your account for more security. If the attempts continue, you might want to consider a name change.

Apple ID Password Change

Note the restrictions in the article.

Apple ID Name Change

What to do after you change your Apple ID or password - Apple Support     I suggest doing this before you change your Apple ID or password.

Apple ID -Two-factor authentication

Two Factor Authentification availability

Apple ID - Using app-specific passwords

Apple ID - Two Step Verification App Specific Passwords

Apple ID - Two Step Verifications FAQ

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 9, 2019 6:17 AM in response to WayneRoberts

Someone may be trying to sign into your Apple ID. You might want to consider changing your password and making sure it is a strong one. You can also add 2 Factor Authentication to your account for more security. If the attempts continue, you might want to consider a name change.

Apple ID Password Change

Note the restrictions in the article.

Apple ID Name Change

What to do after you change your Apple ID or password - Apple Support     I suggest doing this before you change your Apple ID or password.

Apple ID -Two-factor authentication

Two Factor Authentification availability

Apple ID - Using app-specific passwords

Apple ID - Two Step Verification App Specific Passwords

Apple ID - Two Step Verifications FAQ

ID verification codes

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.