Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

apple music bug

how can i download my library back from icloud , i just got my membership for the music (10$/months canada) and i go on the app trying to add music . i can add it but cannot download it with icloud or something.. its not loading and its very anoying because i cant use it. how can i fix this bug ?!

iPhone SE

Posted on Sep 8, 2019 10:21 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 8, 2019 10:37 PM

Downloading for offline use is a two-step process. First add tracks to your library, then select which tracks to download in your library. Add and download music from the Apple Music catalog - Apple Support. You can also set to automatically download everything in your library, if that is what you want, and space permitting.

Not being able to download, when tracks are available, is thought to be related to connectivity issues and its settings. Get help with iCloud Music Library - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 8, 2019 10:37 PM in response to MathNesto

Downloading for offline use is a two-step process. First add tracks to your library, then select which tracks to download in your library. Add and download music from the Apple Music catalog - Apple Support. You can also set to automatically download everything in your library, if that is what you want, and space permitting.

Not being able to download, when tracks are available, is thought to be related to connectivity issues and its settings. Get help with iCloud Music Library - Apple Support

apple music bug

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.