Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how do I get a ipad in my husbands name , switched to my name and new email address without erasing data I have put in? Basically, I want everything in MY name. Having a heck of a time ! I do not want the data I have put in to erased. Any Help?

how do I get my husbands information off of a ipad and turn it into my ipad without erasing data I already put in. I am having a heck of a time . i just want MY information in it and nothing deleted. so when I turn it on, it will show my new email as to sign into something and My passwords stored. Just have it in my name as if I bought it, but not deleting information. HELP!

Posted on Sep 9, 2019 5:14 AM

Question marked as Best reply
1 reply

how do I get a ipad in my husbands name , switched to my name and new email address without erasing data I have put in? Basically, I want everything in MY name. Having a heck of a time ! I do not want the data I have put in to erased. Any Help?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.