Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I wanted to get the Apple Card and it will not let me

I have an iPhone 7 plus and wanted to get the Apple Card and it will not let me. I have the latest version of the software but still confused to why I can not get it

​[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Sep 10, 2019 6:17 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 10, 2019 6:27 AM

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT209257

To get Apple Card, you must meet these requirements:

• Be 18 years or older, depending on where you live.
  • Be a U.S. citizen or a lawful U.S. resident with a valid, physical U.S. address that is not a P.O. Box. You can also use a military address.
  • Own a compatible iPhone with the latest iOS version.1
  • Use two-factor authentication with your Apple ID.
  • Sign in to iCloud with your Apple ID.
  • If you have a freeze on your credit report, you need to temporarily lift the freeze to apply for Apple Card. Learn how to lift your credit freeze with TransUnion here.
  • You might need to verify your identity with a Driver license or State-issued photo ID.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 10, 2019 6:27 AM in response to lizzie224

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT209257

To get Apple Card, you must meet these requirements:

• Be 18 years or older, depending on where you live.
  • Be a U.S. citizen or a lawful U.S. resident with a valid, physical U.S. address that is not a P.O. Box. You can also use a military address.
  • Own a compatible iPhone with the latest iOS version.1
  • Use two-factor authentication with your Apple ID.
  • Sign in to iCloud with your Apple ID.
  • If you have a freeze on your credit report, you need to temporarily lift the freeze to apply for Apple Card. Learn how to lift your credit freeze with TransUnion here.
  • You might need to verify your identity with a Driver license or State-issued photo ID.

I wanted to get the Apple Card and it will not let me

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.