Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Watch Series 5 with airpods?

Will airpods connect to Apple Watch Series 5?

can i install spotify on Apple Watch Series 5?

Can i leave my iphone x at home and just be away with my Apple Watch Series 5 and my airpods for making calls, taking calls, and listen to music?

Apple Watch

Posted on Sep 10, 2019 12:14 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 10, 2019 7:21 PM

Apple did not make any announcements today with respect to Spotify. Perhaps check in which Spotify and ask them.

I'm sure AirPods will be able to Bluetooth sync with the Apple Watch series 5, as they sync with the older Apple Watch models, there is not reason they will not sync with the new model.

2 replies

Sep 10, 2019 12:21 PM in response to kilkki87

Yes, AirPods will connect to Apple Watch Series 5. Spotify is not currently available for installation on the Apple Watch. If you have a cellular watch with that feature activated you can make and receive calls without having your iPhone with you. You can listen to music that you have on your Watch with bluetooth earphones without having your iPhone with you.

Apple Watch Series 5 with airpods?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.