Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Lost money receipt

I had take XS max from Singapore apple store by my uncle. I have an apple care till sep 2020. But I have lost the money receipt, how can I manage it again

iPhone XS

Posted on Sep 10, 2019 1:58 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 10, 2019 2:06 PM

What do you need the receipt for? To prove you have AppleCare? If that's the case, first contact Apple at 1-800-MY-APPLE to see if it's registered with them. If it is, you don't need the receipt to prove you have AppleCare. If you need it for a different reason, I would have you uncle get a copy of the receipt of contact the store yourself, and see if you can acquire it.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 10, 2019 2:06 PM in response to arshin225

What do you need the receipt for? To prove you have AppleCare? If that's the case, first contact Apple at 1-800-MY-APPLE to see if it's registered with them. If it is, you don't need the receipt to prove you have AppleCare. If you need it for a different reason, I would have you uncle get a copy of the receipt of contact the store yourself, and see if you can acquire it.

Lost money receipt

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.