Newsroom Update

Beginning in May, a special Today at Apple series titled “Made for Business” will offer small business owners and entrepreneurs free opportunities to learn how Apple products and services can support their growth and success. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Studend Education discount on ipad mini 5

Can i get the lower prices for ipad mini 5 with the help of students education discount.

iPad mini 5 Wi-Fi

Posted on Sep 11, 2019 5:41 AM

1 reply

Sep 12, 2019 7:18 AM in response to Adityachouhan2004

Hello Adityachouhan2004,

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities! I understand that you would like to know if you can purchase an iPad (5th generation) using Apple Education Pricing. I would be happy to help provide more information to consider.

Education pricing for individuals typically covers only current iPad models sold by Apple. It would not include iPad (5th generation). To view the iPad models that can be purchased at this pricing, visit the following link:

Back to School - Student Discounts - Education - Apple

It should then display 'Education Store Home' towards to the upper-left of your browser window. Select 'iPad' in the list of products at the top of the page. You can then view and compare iPad models that can be purchased with the education pricing. You can also contact Apple Support directly if you need help purchasing a product:

Contact - How to Contact Us - Apple

"How to Buy for Education

If you are a student or teacher, visit the Apple Store for Education or call 1–800–692–7753, 7 days a week from 7:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. Central time."

Take care!

Studend Education discount on ipad mini 5

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.