Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Subscription for Apple music

Apple unlawfully took payment of 149 RUB on 5 August, 299 RUB on 4 September and 149 RUB on 5 September. However, I pay 169RUB on 14th of every month for Apple Music and 599 RUB for Amediateka on 17th of every month. I would like to know what is the payment of 149 RUB And 299 RUB every months. According to my subscribtions, I have only two: Music and Amediateka

Posted on Sep 11, 2019 7:52 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 11, 2019 8:52 AM

You know that we are just fellow users, so obviously we won't know.

If you've looked at the purchase histories of all iTunes accounts you have linked to the card and not found them (and checked iCloud storage upgrades) : If you see 'itunes.com/bill' or an unfamiliar charge on your statement - Apple Support

contact the card issuer

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 11, 2019 8:52 AM in response to Xenia-1

You know that we are just fellow users, so obviously we won't know.

If you've looked at the purchase histories of all iTunes accounts you have linked to the card and not found them (and checked iCloud storage upgrades) : If you see 'itunes.com/bill' or an unfamiliar charge on your statement - Apple Support

contact the card issuer

Subscription for Apple music

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.