Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple ID is disabled in iTunes & App Store

I keep getting that disabled message every time I try to download an app. I’ve watched a few videos on it and it says that you should wait 24hrs (now it’s been longer than 24 so that doesn’t work), that you should change your password, or lastly contact Apple support. I’ve have fraud through iTunes before so I’m guessing that’s what they were trying to do again, I’ve changed my password and card info so they’ve pretty much been trying to log in with a lot of failed attempts. Though the security is nice, I still need to download apps, this is super inconvenient and a phone without the apps you need is simply useless. So if anyone could help with this, that would be great.

iPhone 8 Plus

Posted on Sep 12, 2019 6:54 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 12, 2019 8:03 AM

Changing the account's password and/or waiting 24 hours is unlikely to fix it. Contact iTunes Support in the country where you live (and which is therefore the country on the account) and see if they can/will re-enable it : If you see a message that says 'Your account has been disabled in the App Store and iTunes’

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 12, 2019 8:03 AM in response to arayviya

Changing the account's password and/or waiting 24 hours is unlikely to fix it. Contact iTunes Support in the country where you live (and which is therefore the country on the account) and see if they can/will re-enable it : If you see a message that says 'Your account has been disabled in the App Store and iTunes’

Apple ID is disabled in iTunes & App Store

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.