Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Buying New iphone11 pro max

I have a question as you know apple is getting pre-order from 13 sep and delivering it on 20 sep the question is if i pre order it is apple deliver my iphone on 20 sep at my house in day light or i get it from apple store ? Because my flight is on 20 sep at night.

Posted on Sep 12, 2019 11:26 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 12, 2019 4:19 PM

If the earliest possible delivery date is the 20th and you’re leaving on the 20th I would actually not pre-order it and wait. Apple does their best to estimate delivery date, but they cannot guarantee delivery. What if your delivery guy gets stuck in traffic that day, or there is a weather delay or any one of dozens of other possible reasons FedEx or any delivery service cannot guarantee delivery on any given day. Even next day top-tier fee delivery can get messed up and delayed.

Basically, once Apple ships an item, the actual delivery date and time is not under their control.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 12, 2019 4:19 PM in response to anila274

If the earliest possible delivery date is the 20th and you’re leaving on the 20th I would actually not pre-order it and wait. Apple does their best to estimate delivery date, but they cannot guarantee delivery. What if your delivery guy gets stuck in traffic that day, or there is a weather delay or any one of dozens of other possible reasons FedEx or any delivery service cannot guarantee delivery on any given day. Even next day top-tier fee delivery can get messed up and delayed.

Basically, once Apple ships an item, the actual delivery date and time is not under their control.

Buying New iphone11 pro max

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.