Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

If I start my iPhone upgrade on April when I will be able to upgrade to the new iPhone?

If I start my iPhone upgrade on April when I will be able to upgrade to the new iPhone

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Sep 12, 2019 4:27 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 12, 2019 4:38 PM

If you're referring to the Apple upgrade program, you need to make 12 monthly payments before you're eligible to exchange the phone for a new one. I think there is a provision that you can do this sooner, but you'd still have to make 12 payments (e.g. if you've only made 6 payments so far, you'd have to make 6 more payments all at once to be eligible to exchange the iPhone now).

Only you can judge if that's worth the expense.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 12, 2019 4:38 PM in response to SergioG420

If you're referring to the Apple upgrade program, you need to make 12 monthly payments before you're eligible to exchange the phone for a new one. I think there is a provision that you can do this sooner, but you'd still have to make 12 payments (e.g. if you've only made 6 payments so far, you'd have to make 6 more payments all at once to be eligible to exchange the iPhone now).

Only you can judge if that's worth the expense.

If I start my iPhone upgrade on April when I will be able to upgrade to the new iPhone?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.