Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can’t connect to the internet, I have WIFI showing in my menu bar and still won’t connect to the internet.

On my Mac book pro, I can’t connect to the internet. I have WIFI showing in the menu bar, but I still can’t connect. Any suggestions?

Posted on Sep 13, 2019 3:51 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 11, 2019 11:03 AM

Ever since I updated to macOS 10.15 I am having problems connecting to the internet using my home network that preciously worked fine in 10.14. Now I simply can not connect any browsers, nothing to my internet, but wireless diagnostics says all is fine, but there is a conflicting country code. Of course there is: this is an American computer being used in Brazil as it has been used without problemas in Europe, Japan, USA, etc. Catalina is much worse than the previous OS. Any help?

11 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 11, 2019 11:03 AM in response to kaz-k

Ever since I updated to macOS 10.15 I am having problems connecting to the internet using my home network that preciously worked fine in 10.14. Now I simply can not connect any browsers, nothing to my internet, but wireless diagnostics says all is fine, but there is a conflicting country code. Of course there is: this is an American computer being used in Brazil as it has been used without problemas in Europe, Japan, USA, etc. Catalina is much worse than the previous OS. Any help?

Can’t connect to the internet, I have WIFI showing in my menu bar and still won’t connect to the internet.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.