Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I cant buy diamond on free fire and i have money

I cant buy dimond on free fire and i have money

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Sep 13, 2019 6:48 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 14, 2019 1:46 PM

Hello Helpmeplease07,

Thanks for asking the Apple Support Communities for help with purchasing. I'm happy to check this out with you.

1. I believe you are attempting to make an in-app purchase. Please check the process in this help article: Buy additional app features with in-app purchases and subscriptions - Apple Support

"Make an in-app purchase

You have to authenticate your Apple ID to make in-app purchases. Learn how to manage your Apple ID password preferences for purchases.

If you have trouble making an in-app purchase, make sure that your payment information is up to date. For any other issues with in-app purchases, you can report a problem. You can also change or cancel your auto-renewing in-app subscriptions."

2. If you can't find your in-app purchase, please check this help article: If you don't see your in-app purchases - Apple Support

3. If you are having trouble with you payment method, please check this article: If your payment method is declined in the App Store or iTunes Store - Apple Support

4. Lastly, this may be a problem with the network you are connected to. If you are using Wi-Fi, I recommend trying while connected to a different wireless network, or turning off Wi-Fi and trying with your cellular connection only (if possible.) Be aware, this will use your cellular data until you turn Wi-Fi back on. To turn Wi-Fi off, go to Settings > Wi-Fi, and turn the slider off.

Thanks and have a wonderful day.​

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 14, 2019 1:46 PM in response to Helpmeplease07

Hello Helpmeplease07,

Thanks for asking the Apple Support Communities for help with purchasing. I'm happy to check this out with you.

1. I believe you are attempting to make an in-app purchase. Please check the process in this help article: Buy additional app features with in-app purchases and subscriptions - Apple Support

"Make an in-app purchase

You have to authenticate your Apple ID to make in-app purchases. Learn how to manage your Apple ID password preferences for purchases.

If you have trouble making an in-app purchase, make sure that your payment information is up to date. For any other issues with in-app purchases, you can report a problem. You can also change or cancel your auto-renewing in-app subscriptions."

2. If you can't find your in-app purchase, please check this help article: If you don't see your in-app purchases - Apple Support

3. If you are having trouble with you payment method, please check this article: If your payment method is declined in the App Store or iTunes Store - Apple Support

4. Lastly, this may be a problem with the network you are connected to. If you are using Wi-Fi, I recommend trying while connected to a different wireless network, or turning off Wi-Fi and trying with your cellular connection only (if possible.) Be aware, this will use your cellular data until you turn Wi-Fi back on. To turn Wi-Fi off, go to Settings > Wi-Fi, and turn the slider off.

Thanks and have a wonderful day.​

I cant buy diamond on free fire and i have money

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.