Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can I use the Docomo SIM cards of iPhone 6 in to iPhone 10

when I came to japan I bought iPhones 10 from au mobile but after some months I bought another iPhone 6 from docomo mobile and used docomo sim in iPhone 6. But now days I want to use SIM cards in iPhone 10 is it possible??

iPhone X

Posted on Sep 13, 2019 7:39 AM

1 reply

Sep 14, 2019 1:54 PM in response to kushal99

Hi, Kushal!

Thank you for visiting the Apple Support Communities. I understand from your post that you would like to use an NTT DOCOMO SIM card you have been using in an iPhone 6 you purchased from them in an iPhone X you purchased through au. I'm happy to help!

While the SIM cards in both the iPhone 6 and the iPhone X are the same size, your iPhone X may be locked to au. If it is locked, only an au SIM can be used in the iPhone X unless and until au authorizes the device to be unlocked for use on another carrier. Only au can unlock the device, and you can visit their website to find out about their unlock policy here: SIM Unlocking Procedures | Smartphone or mobile phone users | au.

Once au authorizes an unlock of your iPhone X, you can follow the steps in How to unlock your iPhone for use with a different carrier - Apple Support to complete the process on your device.

For additional questions, please get in touch with au directly: Contact information for contract, etc. | Support | au.

Have a wonderful day!

Can I use the Docomo SIM cards of iPhone 6 in to iPhone 10

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.