Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Iphone Student Discount

I was wondering if there are any discounts that active school students can use to purchase Iphone? I bought my iPhone 6s plus while pursuing my Masters and received a 10% discount when I showed my school Id. However when I went last year(a different store) they did not offer any student discounts? Are there particular stores that do school promotions or certain criteria that needs to fulfilled?

Posted on Sep 13, 2019 9:45 AM

3 replies

Sep 13, 2019 10:49 AM in response to XperienceApple

Hello!

All Apple store should be able to honor your student status and grant you the education discount. I would recommend that you purchase the device you want online via the link below and have it shipped to your nearest Apple store. That way you can guarantee that you will get the discount and still get the set up assistance you may need. Typically when you order online and choose in store pickup, the device will be ready within 30 minutes or the order being confirmed.

Apple Education Store Home: https://www.apple.com/us-hed/shop/back-to-school

Let me know if this helps!

Iphone Student Discount

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.