Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

what exact wall charger power adapter do i use to charge my mophie xxl 20k powerstation?

I purchased a mophie powerstation xxl 20k external (portable) battery to be able to charge my iPad on the go, it didn’t come with a wall charger, I need to know what exact brand of wall outlet adapter to buy so it doesn’t mess up the battery by too much or too little power charging at once. Help! Please?

iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi

Posted on Sep 13, 2019 1:40 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 13, 2019 1:55 PM

You can simply use the Apple power/charging block that came with your iPad.

OR if that power block is only the 10W version, you can purchase the Apple 12W power adapter, instead.

The Apple 12W power adapter will charge/power all Apple iDevices and should charge that Mophie battery pack, as well.

3 replies

Sep 14, 2019 2:27 PM in response to MichelPM

Thanks. What power cable connects the mophie xxl 20k powerstation to the Apple 12w power adapter? It looks like it should be usb-c on the mophie, to regular USB port on the 12w adapter or alternatively, just usb on mophie to usb on 12w adapter, but I wasn’t sure which cable is best for this kind of charging and I’m not sure what it’s called.

what exact wall charger power adapter do i use to charge my mophie xxl 20k powerstation?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.