Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I phone x destroyed

Hi fellow apple users I purchased an iPhone X with apple care my nephew dropped my first replacement phone however my first replacement was left untop of my vehicle and it got stolen I retrieved it thanks to find my iPhone on my iPad got it back completely destroyed does apple care cover this and is the prices below correct missing my phone and hoping I can still get my final replacement went up on my apple coverage the device is covered until 7-16-2020

Fees and deductibles at a glance

Incidents covered

AppleCare+ service fees

AppleCare+ with Theft and Loss deductibles

Screen damage

$29.00

$29.00

Any other accidental damage

$99.00

$99.00

Theft or loss

Not available

$199.00 for iPhone 8, iPhone 7

$229.00 for iPhone 11, iPhone XR, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone 7 Plus

$269.00 for iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 11 Pro Max, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max

iPhone X

Posted on Sep 13, 2019 4:20 PM

3 replies

Sep 14, 2019 10:37 PM in response to Lrpl88

You can always try, but I've heard that their fee repair service typically doesn't cover a device when it's been completely destroyed. The terms say the following:

Legal - AppleCare+ - Apple
Apple will not provide Hardware Services or ADH Services in the following circumstances:

(d) to repair damage caused by reckless, abusive, willful or intentional conduct, or any use of the Covered Equipment in a manner not normal or intended by Apple;

If whoever stole it intentionally trashed it, then you might not be able to request a replacement. However, you never know since all cases are adjudicated individually.

I phone x destroyed

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.