Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Using internal storage

Is there any way I can use my internal storage for video or photos please this is my reason for buy 256gb any help?

iPhone XS

Posted on Sep 13, 2019 10:38 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 13, 2019 10:53 PM

Sure. However, that kind of storage is really only for device use. It's not something that can be used like a USB flash drive. It's possible to download a movie on iTunes to an iPhone, but if that's deleted on the computer the version on the iPhone can't be extracted as if it were a backup.

Anything in the camera roll can be offloaded to a computer though. Also documents can typically be emailed as attachments.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 13, 2019 10:53 PM in response to DeMarcus954

Sure. However, that kind of storage is really only for device use. It's not something that can be used like a USB flash drive. It's possible to download a movie on iTunes to an iPhone, but if that's deleted on the computer the version on the iPhone can't be extracted as if it were a backup.

Anything in the camera roll can be offloaded to a computer though. Also documents can typically be emailed as attachments.

Using internal storage

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.