Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Trying to buy a phone

I want to buy a new iPhone XR and pay monthly for it but it doesn’t give me the option for it?

Someone help me

iPhone XR

Posted on Sep 13, 2019 11:54 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 14, 2019 5:38 AM

Apple uses Barclay to finance phones. Check out this link and it tells you how to apply:

Apple Financing with Barclaycard Credit Card - Apple

Additionally, I would recommend you contact your cellular provider, who often has terrific deals, especially on a phone released a year ago and they also provide monthly payment plans with subsidies if you agree to remain locked to them as your carrier for the period you'd pay for the phone.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 14, 2019 5:38 AM in response to ellisjerman

Apple uses Barclay to finance phones. Check out this link and it tells you how to apply:

Apple Financing with Barclaycard Credit Card - Apple

Additionally, I would recommend you contact your cellular provider, who often has terrific deals, especially on a phone released a year ago and they also provide monthly payment plans with subsidies if you agree to remain locked to them as your carrier for the period you'd pay for the phone.

Trying to buy a phone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.