Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Will SIM from IPhone 6s fit newiphone 11.

Will my SIM from iPhone 6s fit new Iphone 11 which I’m going to buy in the US

Posted on Sep 14, 2019 8:11 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 14, 2019 8:48 AM

Do you live in the US? Apple sells phones by region. If you don't live in the US and you buy an iPhone in the US, you need to make absolutely certain, it will have the right bands for your country. And if you don't live in the US and you buy a phone in the US, it won't have warranty coverage outside the US as iPhone warranty is not international.

If you are in the US, I can't remember where I read or saw this, but I remember seeing that the iPhone 11's may need a new Micro-Sim when activated.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 14, 2019 8:48 AM in response to Newiphone11

Do you live in the US? Apple sells phones by region. If you don't live in the US and you buy an iPhone in the US, you need to make absolutely certain, it will have the right bands for your country. And if you don't live in the US and you buy a phone in the US, it won't have warranty coverage outside the US as iPhone warranty is not international.

If you are in the US, I can't remember where I read or saw this, but I remember seeing that the iPhone 11's may need a new Micro-Sim when activated.

Will SIM from IPhone 6s fit newiphone 11.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.