Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I am sick and tired for not being able talk to anyone to stop the fraudulent charges on my credit card. I never use iTunes. I only authorized for iCloud.99 cents. I am sick and tired if your bull ****. Please call me do we can resolve it.

I need to remove the fraudulent charges you charged on my credit card for iTunes.

I never signed up and for iTunes.

iPhone XS

Posted on Sep 14, 2019 4:45 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 14, 2019 4:51 PM

We are Apple customers helping each other with technical issues.

Your account information is not something that would be visible to anyone here in the community. Apple takes security and privacy very seriously. You will want to reach out to the good folks at Apple Support who will be happy to help you.

If you are seeing iTunes charges, you will want to contact iTunes Support.

If you are seeing iCloud charges, you will want to contact Technical Support.

You'll want to call as chat advisors will not have access to your information as well for security reasons.

Also worth asking, is this something you are actually seeing on your bank/credit card statement? Or, is this an email you received? If an email, then could be a phishing attempt. Check out: HT204759 and HT201679

If you see unrecognized charges: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201382

Contact numbers for Apple support in your region: HT201232

Hope you get it resolved!

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 14, 2019 4:51 PM in response to Kodikamam5

We are Apple customers helping each other with technical issues.

Your account information is not something that would be visible to anyone here in the community. Apple takes security and privacy very seriously. You will want to reach out to the good folks at Apple Support who will be happy to help you.

If you are seeing iTunes charges, you will want to contact iTunes Support.

If you are seeing iCloud charges, you will want to contact Technical Support.

You'll want to call as chat advisors will not have access to your information as well for security reasons.

Also worth asking, is this something you are actually seeing on your bank/credit card statement? Or, is this an email you received? If an email, then could be a phishing attempt. Check out: HT204759 and HT201679

If you see unrecognized charges: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201382

Contact numbers for Apple support in your region: HT201232

Hope you get it resolved!

I am sick and tired for not being able talk to anyone to stop the fraudulent charges on my credit card. I never use iTunes. I only authorized for iCloud.99 cents. I am sick and tired if your bull ****. Please call me do we can resolve it.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.