Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I cant downgrade my storage plan

iPhone 8 Plus

Posted on Sep 14, 2019 10:21 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 14, 2019 11:36 PM

Restrictions as in Settings > ScreenTime > Content & Privacy Restrictions > Allow Changes > Account Changes - is this set to Allow?

If yes, have you tried restarting your iPhone? 

Do you have another device using your Apple ID that you can try downgrading the iCloud Plan as shown in https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT207594 ?

Is your iPhone connected to the internet? If connected via Cellular Data, have you tried using Wi-Fi and vice versa?

If you tried all steps, you will want to call Apple Support: HT201232

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 14, 2019 11:36 PM in response to Alin410

Restrictions as in Settings > ScreenTime > Content & Privacy Restrictions > Allow Changes > Account Changes - is this set to Allow?

If yes, have you tried restarting your iPhone? 

Do you have another device using your Apple ID that you can try downgrading the iCloud Plan as shown in https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT207594 ?

Is your iPhone connected to the internet? If connected via Cellular Data, have you tried using Wi-Fi and vice versa?

If you tried all steps, you will want to call Apple Support: HT201232

Sep 14, 2019 10:25 PM in response to Alin410

Hi!

What happens when you try to change your storage plan?

Did you try: On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

1. Go to Settings > [your name] > iCloud > Manage Storage or iCloud Storage. If you're using iOS 10.2 or earlier, go to Settings > iCloud > Storage.
  2. Tap Change Storage Plan.
  3. Tap Downgrade Options and enter your Apple ID password.
  4. Choose a different plan.
  5. Tap Done.

HT207594

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.