Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how to transfer all my photos from my iphone that is not working to my new iphone

how to transfer all my photos from my iphone that is not working to my new iphone

Posted on Sep 15, 2019 9:40 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 15, 2019 9:50 AM

If the old iPhone is not working, and if you you didn't create a recent backup of that device, you can't transfer anything.

If you don't have a backup, but you were syncing contacts, notes, photos, etc. to iCloud, you will be able to retrieve (resync) those info as soon as you access the same Apple ID on your new iPhone.

Or you can try, at you own risk, to find a 3rd party repairer that can recover your info from that broken iPhone.

Regards

Giulio

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 15, 2019 9:50 AM in response to genelisa

If the old iPhone is not working, and if you you didn't create a recent backup of that device, you can't transfer anything.

If you don't have a backup, but you were syncing contacts, notes, photos, etc. to iCloud, you will be able to retrieve (resync) those info as soon as you access the same Apple ID on your new iPhone.

Or you can try, at you own risk, to find a 3rd party repairer that can recover your info from that broken iPhone.

Regards

Giulio

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.