Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

If I placed an order on a new iPhone on 20th Sep can I get it in the next day and just ignore pickup day?

If I placed an order on a new iPhone on 20th Sep can I get it in the next day and just ignore pickup day?

iPhone XS

Posted on Sep 15, 2019 10:46 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 15, 2019 10:49 AM

You need to ask Apple Customer Support. They will tell you what window of time you should plan to visit your Apple Store to pick up your phone on the date it was promised. Personally, I would not take a chance of not getting when they tell you it's ready for pickup.

Call Apple at: 1-800-MY-APPLE and give them your order number.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 15, 2019 10:49 AM in response to michaelfromkharkiv

You need to ask Apple Customer Support. They will tell you what window of time you should plan to visit your Apple Store to pick up your phone on the date it was promised. Personally, I would not take a chance of not getting when they tell you it's ready for pickup.

Call Apple at: 1-800-MY-APPLE and give them your order number.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.