Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have scanned my $15 gift card but I cannot seem to find it on my device. Now when I scan it again, it tells me that it has been redeemed already. Can I get some advise as what I can do?

I have scanned my gift card, but it does not show accredit to my account. Now when I scanned it a second time it is saying that it’s been redeemed? Any tips?

iPhone XS

Posted on Sep 15, 2019 1:46 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 15, 2019 1:56 PM

Hello!

Check Settings > iTunes and App Store > click on Apple ID > View Apple ID > and above Add Funds to Apple ID - it should show the Apple ID Balance. You can also click on Add Funds to Apple ID and it will show the current balance up top.

View your Apple ID balance

Did you have an unpaid purchase by chance? If so, it would be taken immediately when you added the gift card.

Redeem App Store & iTunes Gift Cards and content codes

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 15, 2019 1:56 PM in response to Davyboy00004

Hello!

Check Settings > iTunes and App Store > click on Apple ID > View Apple ID > and above Add Funds to Apple ID - it should show the Apple ID Balance. You can also click on Add Funds to Apple ID and it will show the current balance up top.

View your Apple ID balance

Did you have an unpaid purchase by chance? If so, it would be taken immediately when you added the gift card.

Redeem App Store & iTunes Gift Cards and content codes

I have scanned my $15 gift card but I cannot seem to find it on my device. Now when I scan it again, it tells me that it has been redeemed already. Can I get some advise as what I can do?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.