Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Music problem

Hello,

I am using Apple Music in a while and everything worked flawlessly ,but before two days something happened.When i try to play music it says "This Apple ID is only valid for use in the 'myCountry' Store"

even though i am in my country and every information given to the phone is from here.Checked for some different solutions ,tried restarting my phone ,reinstalling Apple Music ,unsubscribing and then subscribing again and there is another problem.It just do not let me subscribe again ,refuses to take my money.Looking forward to hearing from you as fast as possible ,because i listen to music every free minute of my day.Thank you !

iPhone XS

Posted on Sep 15, 2019 2:03 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 15, 2019 2:40 PM

Something may have happened to make Apple Music think that it tries to get music from a different region than your Apple ID indicates. To set it back correctly, do this: Sign out of the iTunes Store and then sign back in.

2 replies

Apple Music problem

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.