Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I make sure a link is not a virus?

i was open link received on my massage and click in it , how i can make sure this is was't virus or any app for spy .

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Sep 15, 2019 10:55 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 15, 2019 11:07 PM

Hello!

These should help!

Avoid phishing emails, fake 'virus' alerts, phony support calls, and other scams

How to block pop-ups in Safari

Identify legitimate emails from the App Store or iTunes Store

• If you receive what you believe to be a phishing email that's designed to look like it’s from Apple, please send it to reportphishing@apple.com
  • To report spam or other suspicious emails that you receive in your iCloud.com, me.com, or mac.com Inbox, please send them to abuse@icloud.com.
  • To report spam or other suspicious messages that you receive through iMessage, tap Report Junk under the message.

Apple ID and Account Security

For information about best practices in Apple ID security, see Apple ID: Security and your Apple ID.

For information about two-step verification for Apple ID, see Apple ID: Frequently asked questions about two-step verification for Apple ID.

If you believe that your Apple ID has been compromised, please visit Apple ID to change your password immediately.

If you need additional help, contact Apple Support for assistance:

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 15, 2019 11:07 PM in response to ahmad-89

Hello!

These should help!

Avoid phishing emails, fake 'virus' alerts, phony support calls, and other scams

How to block pop-ups in Safari

Identify legitimate emails from the App Store or iTunes Store

• If you receive what you believe to be a phishing email that's designed to look like it’s from Apple, please send it to reportphishing@apple.com
  • To report spam or other suspicious emails that you receive in your iCloud.com, me.com, or mac.com Inbox, please send them to abuse@icloud.com.
  • To report spam or other suspicious messages that you receive through iMessage, tap Report Junk under the message.

Apple ID and Account Security

For information about best practices in Apple ID security, see Apple ID: Security and your Apple ID.

For information about two-step verification for Apple ID, see Apple ID: Frequently asked questions about two-step verification for Apple ID.

If you believe that your Apple ID has been compromised, please visit Apple ID to change your password immediately.

If you need additional help, contact Apple Support for assistance:

How can I make sure a link is not a virus?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.