Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Getting stuck in updating my phone number for my Apple account

Hi everybody,

I've just logged in to my Apple ID to update some information. At the section of filling my phone number and area code, but the web didn't let me save it. As my example, I'm from Vietnam so my area code suppose to be +84 but I just can fill "84" in the box, then i put this area code in front of my phone number so it become "84971xxxxxx". I thought I did not follow the rule of filling these information, however the web didn't have the instruction for me as well.

I post this question to ask everyone for helping me figure out this problem. Thank you in advance and I look forward to hearing from you guys soon.

Daniel.

Posted on Sep 16, 2019 1:49 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 16, 2019 6:14 AM

If it won't accept 84 in the area code box, try putting 084 in the area code box to see if that works.

If necessary, contact iTunes Support. Either use the form or scroll to the bottom of the page in the 2nd link. Follow through the screens to get a chat or telephone option.  You may need to pick a problem that is slightly different than yours to get a chat option.  

iTunes Support

iTunes Support – world wide

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 16, 2019 6:14 AM in response to BK_H

If it won't accept 84 in the area code box, try putting 084 in the area code box to see if that works.

If necessary, contact iTunes Support. Either use the form or scroll to the bottom of the page in the 2nd link. Follow through the screens to get a chat or telephone option.  You may need to pick a problem that is slightly different than yours to get a chat option.  

iTunes Support

iTunes Support – world wide

Getting stuck in updating my phone number for my Apple account

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.