Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to get rid of Malwarebytes on OS 10.14.5?

How to get rid of Malwarebytes on OS 10.14.5

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Sep 16, 2019 2:28 AM

3 replies

Nov 13, 2019 12:48 PM in response to awaldsax

Here is how Roger,

Further conversating can be done regarding your outcome of the following procedure.

To remove malware bytes - go to folders and select -applications.

On -applications click on malware bytes and -remove/move to bin trash, empty bin done.

Also if its not removed entirely make sure you also go to -downloads folder in folders and search then click -remove or -move to bin and this will remove your machine of any applicaion you have installed.

Apple states and mostly i agree slightly to the extent yet it is virus free im ensuring that of compromised in other areas its a pretty safe machine and why would you delete Malware bytes ? IS it because you chose a trial account or there is a problem with it ?? Reply interested knowing mostly, im including adding the malwarebytes premium i guess to the list after priorities.

Take care let me no how you went :) ?.

Nov 13, 2019 12:58 PM in response to awaldsax

Make sure yopu check nobody can acces your somehow my server is different yet its very good when its all working to appropriate though anyhow click remove from the downloads folder or the finder folder search and move it to the bin and do not forget to empty your trash so it cannot be reinstalled again if still stuck on removing an application or file prograam on Mac machines.

[Image Edited by Moderator]

How to get rid of Malwarebytes on OS 10.14.5?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.