Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My macbook’s screen is flickering and has pink lines running through from the top to the bottom? What to do?

Posted on Sep 16, 2019 3:41 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 16, 2019 4:21 PM

I hope you have AppleCare +. You'd have to make an appointment at your local genius bar and take it in for evaluation, or if you don't have an Apple store near to you, your local Apple Authorized Service Provider., anyways, you'd have to see what they have to say. Probably a repair will be in your future

john b

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 16, 2019 4:21 PM in response to Ashni Naik

I hope you have AppleCare +. You'd have to make an appointment at your local genius bar and take it in for evaluation, or if you don't have an Apple store near to you, your local Apple Authorized Service Provider., anyways, you'd have to see what they have to say. Probably a repair will be in your future

john b

My macbook’s screen is flickering and has pink lines running through from the top to the bottom? What to do?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.