Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Sharing iCloud account.

If I share space with my wife iCloud account, can she has the right to access my personal iCloud information?

iPhone XR

Posted on Sep 16, 2019 4:41 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 16, 2019 4:45 PM

Not if you each have your own Apple ID and you share an iCloud storage plan. See the following from Share an iCloud storage plan with your family - Apple Support

When you share a storage plan, your photos and documents stay private and everyone keeps using their own accounts with iCloud—just like when you have your own storage plan. You simply share the space available in the iCloud storage plan with your family members, so you only have one plan to manage.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 16, 2019 4:45 PM in response to viboon224

Not if you each have your own Apple ID and you share an iCloud storage plan. See the following from Share an iCloud storage plan with your family - Apple Support

When you share a storage plan, your photos and documents stay private and everyone keeps using their own accounts with iCloud—just like when you have your own storage plan. You simply share the space available in the iCloud storage plan with your family members, so you only have one plan to manage.

Sep 16, 2019 4:45 PM in response to viboon224

Hello!

If you are using family sharing she will not have access to any of your personal Apple ID information. The only things that are shared are any purchases that you make and make available to the family group. You can find more information about family sharing at the link below.

Apple Family Sharing: https://www.apple.com/family-sharing/

Let me know if this helps!

Sharing iCloud account.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.