Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

What is the best smartwatches for kids

Should i choose an apple watch for my kid or from another smartwatch brand?

[Link Edited by Moderator]

Apple Watch

Posted on Sep 16, 2019 7:53 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 16, 2019 8:13 PM

I cannot speak for other brands, but be aware that your child would also need to have an iPhone 6s or newer in order to use an Apple Watch.

I do know (in general) there are child smart watches that include things like GPS tracking so you can find should they get lost.

You might try Googling for "best watch for children" and read the reviews as well as the features to see if they are appropriate for your child.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 16, 2019 8:13 PM in response to children48

I cannot speak for other brands, but be aware that your child would also need to have an iPhone 6s or newer in order to use an Apple Watch.

I do know (in general) there are child smart watches that include things like GPS tracking so you can find should they get lost.

You might try Googling for "best watch for children" and read the reviews as well as the features to see if they are appropriate for your child.

What is the best smartwatches for kids

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.