Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Refurbished iPhone Xs availability

Just wondering when the iPhone XS will become available in the refurbished store? Currently only iPhone 8 and X models appear to be available.

iPhone XS

Posted on Sep 17, 2019 2:21 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 17, 2019 4:43 AM

The USA refurbished and clearance storefront has sold refurbished iPhones for years now. The OP is correct that currently there are only iPhone X and iPhone 8 models available. But items in refurbished store have no release date or schedule. They appear as they become available and so all one can do is check the store regularly for a particular item or model.

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 17, 2019 4:43 AM in response to LoveKardashian88

The USA refurbished and clearance storefront has sold refurbished iPhones for years now. The OP is correct that currently there are only iPhone X and iPhone 8 models available. But items in refurbished store have no release date or schedule. They appear as they become available and so all one can do is check the store regularly for a particular item or model.

Sep 17, 2019 3:05 AM in response to LoveKardashian88

Thanks

In the UK iPhones became available in the refurbishment store earlier this year. iPhones 7, 8 and X were available, but now just the 8 and X since the 11 launch. I am hoping the Xs will become available, although there doesn't see a great difference between the X and Xs for my needs.

I know it may seem petty but the Xr will not fit the wireless charger cradle in my car it’s slightly too big. The camera is also better on the X and Xs.

Refurbished iPhone Xs availability

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.