Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How does Apple Arcade work?

How does apple arcade work? If I were to pay for apple arcade and download a game, cancel my subscription would the game I downloaded still be in my home screen?

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Sep 17, 2019 5:42 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 19, 2019 4:52 PM

Yes but once the end of the payment runs out you won't have access.

Access your Apple Arcade gameplay data on all of your devices - Apple Support

If you cancel your subscription to Apple Arcade for any reason, you can resubscribe and still access your gameplay data. If you wait too long, some of your game saves might not be supported by the time you resubscribe.

If you're not an Apple Arcade subscriber, you won't be able to play any Apple Arcade games, even if you downloaded them to your device. Delete the apps if you don't need them anymore, or resubscribe to keep playing.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 19, 2019 4:52 PM in response to roenfromampang

Yes but once the end of the payment runs out you won't have access.

Access your Apple Arcade gameplay data on all of your devices - Apple Support

If you cancel your subscription to Apple Arcade for any reason, you can resubscribe and still access your gameplay data. If you wait too long, some of your game saves might not be supported by the time you resubscribe.

If you're not an Apple Arcade subscriber, you won't be able to play any Apple Arcade games, even if you downloaded them to your device. Delete the apps if you don't need them anymore, or resubscribe to keep playing.

How does Apple Arcade work?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.