Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Iphone X keeps asking for Apple ID constantly

What can be done to fix my phone so this doesn't have to happen. I have rebooted. I have made sure old apps are deleted and not loaded on my phone. I have also made sure all app updates are current and using the latest IOS Software version of 12.4.1. I have to enter my password 4-6 times per day.

Thanks.

iPhone X

Posted on Sep 17, 2019 9:48 AM

Question marked as Best reply
5 replies

Oct 31, 2019 7:12 PM in response to Smorespohrs

So I actually fixed mine. Quite sometime ago I actually had a different Apple ID email. One of my devices was still registered with my old Apple ID and that is why it would always request me to log in. I had to sign out of iTunes on every single device. Computers I had ever used laptops and both Apple TV’s and an IPad along with my phone all at the same time. Turned off my phone and then turned it back on and sign into It with my Apple ID. Then I brought my other devices online one at a time. Haven’t had the problem since. I hope this helps.

Iphone X keeps asking for Apple ID constantly

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.