Newsroom Update

Tap to Pay on iPhone is now available in Canada. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

apple "Health " App

how can I delete THE COMPLETE App from my I-phone?

iPhone XS

Posted on Sep 17, 2019 12:42 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 15, 2019 12:30 AM

I have cleared space to download ios13 but need to clear more. The health app which I never use, is hogging well over 15.7MB of space I desperately need. Please tell me how I can delete this. If it hasn’t been arranged yet, then please put forward a proposal to do so. I will never use it and I need the space. Thanks.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 15, 2019 12:30 AM in response to IdrisSeabright

I have cleared space to download ios13 but need to clear more. The health app which I never use, is hogging well over 15.7MB of space I desperately need. Please tell me how I can delete this. If it hasn’t been arranged yet, then please put forward a proposal to do so. I will never use it and I need the space. Thanks.

Oct 15, 2019 1:56 PM in response to NIrlandaise

NIrlandaise wrote:

No, you can't delete the Health app. I already said that in the post to which you're responding.

If there is something you think Apple should change, you need to tell them yourself.

Product Feedback - Apple

apple "Health " App

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.