Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

HomePod seems to be disconnect from the iCloud. We had our iMac in for service and while it was offline we changed our iCloud password. Since, HomePod will respond to voice but cannot connect to bring the, e.g. my music selection. It states "playi

HomePod seems to be disconnect from the iCloud. We had our iMac in for service and while it was offline we changed our iCloud password. Since, HomePod will respond to voice but cannot connect to bring the, e.g. my music selection. It states "playing" (such and such), but the music does not come out.

Thought about resetting it, but we no longer have the box, the Homekit setup code or the QR code, and not sure we can recover it.

Posted on Sep 17, 2019 5:25 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 18, 2019 7:36 AM

See Change settings for HomePod - Apple Support and update your account credentials as shown in the section Manage Music & Podcasts, or as suggested above Reset your HomePod - Apple Support.

tt2

Similar questions

2 replies

HomePod seems to be disconnect from the iCloud. We had our iMac in for service and while it was offline we changed our iCloud password. Since, HomePod will respond to voice but cannot connect to bring the, e.g. my music selection. It states "playi

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.