Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I can’t verify my account on my new iPhone XR. It just says. Log in another apple and verify but idk were to go and verify

icloud keeps saying verifying but it tells me to log in from another device to approve

iPhone XR

Posted on Sep 17, 2019 10:25 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 17, 2019 10:37 PM

Two-factor authentication for Apple ID - Apple Support

Apple ID - Get a verification code and sign in with two-factor authentication

If you can't sign in with two-step verification using your Apple ID - Apple Support

You need another device to receive the verification code. This other device should already be verified as a trusted device.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 17, 2019 10:34 PM in response to nayeli242

Hello,

Looks like you have Two-factor authentication for your Apple ID. You will want to get a Get a verification code and sign in with two-factor authentication

From an iOS device you can do this in Settings > Your Name > Tap Password & Security > Get Verification Code.

From a Mac, you can go to Apple Menu > System Preferences > iCloud > Click Account Details. If your device is offline, click on Get Verification Code. If your device is online, click Security > Get.

If you can’t sign in, reset your password, or receive verification codes, you can request account recovery to regain access to your account. Account recovery might take a few days or longer, depending on the specific account information you can provide to verify your identity.

I can’t verify my account on my new iPhone XR. It just says. Log in another apple and verify but idk were to go and verify

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.