Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iTunes keeps asking for the password

I just installed the newest version of iTunes 12.10.0.7 and every few songs it requires I enter the account password. Is there any fix for this?

Posted on Sep 18, 2019 9:16 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 18, 2019 5:19 PM

Thanks for the suggestions. Not sure exactly what I did that corrected the issue but I did the sign out and in, I'm not streaming any media and don't have any Podcast subscriptions but I did have a TV collection where some weren't downloaded so I d/l them and it seems to playing without interruption. I really appreciate the response.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 18, 2019 5:19 PM in response to turingtest2

Thanks for the suggestions. Not sure exactly what I did that corrected the issue but I did the sign out and in, I'm not streaming any media and don't have any Podcast subscriptions but I did have a TV collection where some weren't downloaded so I d/l them and it seems to playing without interruption. I really appreciate the response.

iTunes keeps asking for the password

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.