Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Logic 10.4.6 Tracks & Mixer

Could you please tell me how to set up Logic Pro 10.4.6 for 5 tracks with 5 sliders in the mixer

Now I only get 1 slider for my 5 tracks.

Thank you

Mac Pro

Posted on Sep 18, 2019 10:59 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 18, 2019 11:36 AM

You must have made a track stack. If you just create five tracks, you get five sliders in the mixer. But also, if you open the track stack (look for a small disclosure triangle such as this)

...you will get your five sliders.

But of course Logic has many ways of creating all kind of different sort of tracks, so I can only really tell what you have done if you show a screenshot, and then I will probably be able to tell you what to do.

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 18, 2019 11:36 AM in response to dushek

You must have made a track stack. If you just create five tracks, you get five sliders in the mixer. But also, if you open the track stack (look for a small disclosure triangle such as this)

...you will get your five sliders.

But of course Logic has many ways of creating all kind of different sort of tracks, so I can only really tell what you have done if you show a screenshot, and then I will probably be able to tell you what to do.

Sep 19, 2019 1:23 AM in response to dushek

creating five different output channels ?

Given that your audio interface actually has five different outputs, you can route a Track to any of the five outputs by doing a long click on the Track's output routing (the grey Bus buttons in Erik's pictures). The outputs will be available there by default and once something is routed there, they will appear in the Mixer.

Logic 10.4.6 Tracks & Mixer

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.