Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

About Itunes

Hello!! i have a problem with couples transaction on my banking account , i receive today 7 transaction in total 52.40 Pounds , i can prove me never i not put my bank account in iTunes or Apple ID , and i can prove my purchase history on iTunes is empty . It' possible to be a spam and i can get refund ?? Because i don't use Itunes. Thank you !!

iPhone XS

Posted on Sep 18, 2019 12:44 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 18, 2019 12:53 PM

This is primarily a user-to-user support forum; other Apple users like yourself.

If the only indication of the charges is from an email or text, be aware that it may be a phishing attempt to get you to log in to a site that appears to be Apple and divulge your password or credit card information. See: Avoid phishing emails, fake 'virus' alerts, phony support calls, and other scams - Apple Support

and Identify legitimate emails from the App Store or iTunes Store - Apple Support

If it appears to be a real charge, see: If you see 'itunes.com/bill' or an unfamiliar charge on your statement - Apple Support

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 18, 2019 12:53 PM in response to amira67

This is primarily a user-to-user support forum; other Apple users like yourself.

If the only indication of the charges is from an email or text, be aware that it may be a phishing attempt to get you to log in to a site that appears to be Apple and divulge your password or credit card information. See: Avoid phishing emails, fake 'virus' alerts, phony support calls, and other scams - Apple Support

and Identify legitimate emails from the App Store or iTunes Store - Apple Support

If it appears to be a real charge, see: If you see 'itunes.com/bill' or an unfamiliar charge on your statement - Apple Support

About Itunes

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.