Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

i have an iphone 6s and cannot restore my calendar can someone help please?

my iphone 6s calendar events just disappeared. im trying to following the suggestions on line but cannot find what is suggested. HELP please!

Posted on Sep 18, 2019 12:58 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 18, 2019 4:07 PM

If you are unable to locate Calendar on your iPhone

Calendars are part of an email account (Google, iCloud, AOL, Exchange, Outlook, Yahoo or any Other) See the pic below

The settings for the Calendar app might get reset when you upgrade or restore or reset your iDevice. That reset triggers a change in the way calendar events are synced to the stock Calendar app. And this might prevent older events from syncing to the calendar app. To fix this, here’s what you need to do:

They are usually part of an email account such as given in the image below

If so. Please watch the GIF change the sync days

Keep your Calendar up to date with iCloud - Apple Support

https://support.apple.com/en-in/HT202337

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 18, 2019 4:07 PM in response to lucille8833

If you are unable to locate Calendar on your iPhone

Calendars are part of an email account (Google, iCloud, AOL, Exchange, Outlook, Yahoo or any Other) See the pic below

The settings for the Calendar app might get reset when you upgrade or restore or reset your iDevice. That reset triggers a change in the way calendar events are synced to the stock Calendar app. And this might prevent older events from syncing to the calendar app. To fix this, here’s what you need to do:

They are usually part of an email account such as given in the image below

If so. Please watch the GIF change the sync days

Keep your Calendar up to date with iCloud - Apple Support

https://support.apple.com/en-in/HT202337

i have an iphone 6s and cannot restore my calendar can someone help please?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.